cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion for BK Please? Check here... Yes? No? Maybe??

tag
luxeprw9
Frequent Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion for BK Please? Check here... Yes? No? Maybe??

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed 2/21/2011 and it was to fall off in Feb of next year. I'm actually greater than 6 mos out, but that old Transunion came through for me! Someone must have had a great day today! Smiley Wink

hmmmm, note to self, tap TU in january about an EE on my BK13 that is due to fall off 9/18

congrats!

Ditto!

Mine are due to fall off August 2018.  I will definitely be doing an EE with TU in January!

Congrats to the OP!  That's fantastic!

FICO Score 8 as of 07/23/18
EQ - 770
EX - 757
TU - 741
Goal: 800
Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind sharing the letter you sent @PhoenixRising71
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous you mind sharing the letter you sent @Anonymous

I did an online dispute and stated in two sentences that "I am not disputing the BK. I am simply asking for Early Exclusion." Respectfully, ...  AND it happened in less than 24 hours.

Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to try this!  My BK is due to fall off in July 2018.  Can't hurt right?  

EQ on the other-hand is still reporting a Ch7, which was what we originally filed then converted to Ch13.  I filed a dispute on 5/26 and never got any response for me or DH.  Checked a week ago and it still says pending.  Called and the girl was completely dense.  Had to argue that I had attached my BK13 DC paperwork in the dispute!!!  She said she has to get it from the county clerk.  She suggested I call and ask the clerk to remove it, which I did.  Clerk said they don't provide anything to the CRA.  Round & round we go....  

got out an email Monday that my 2nd dispute was resolved but it seems their site has been down for days.  Ugh!!!

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm going to try this!  My BK is due to fall off in July 2018.  Can't hurt right?  

EQ on the other-hand is still reporting a Ch7, which was what we originally filed then converted to Ch13.  I filed a dispute on 5/26 and never got any response for me or DH.  Checked a week ago and it still says pending.  Called and the girl was completely dense.  Had to argue that I had attached my BK13 DC paperwork in the dispute!!!  She said she has to get it from the county clerk.  She suggested I call and ask the clerk to remove it, which I did.  Clerk said they don't provide anything to the CRA.  Round & round we go....  

got out an email Monday that my 2nd dispute was resolved but it seems their site has been down for days.  Ugh!!!

It will happen. Be patient. I say that and I'm like hurry the heck up! 

They told me that my dismissed BK13 was going to stay on for another 3 years post my actual BK13 removal. I applied and then had to reapply for the BK bc of no work. I stated to them they needed to stop saying "BK 7" as my BK was a CH 13 which was listed on my Eq report. But they remained adamant about it being there for another 3 years. A few days passed and it was gone!

I hear they remove a month before its actually due to fall off. That would push me to Jan 2018. I'm asking every month via phone and online dispute until it is removed. It may happen if I remain persistent.The only issue I hate is having to speak to somone in Bangladesh about my USA BK. That part sucks!

Message 15 of 30
pinoy
Established Member

TRANSUNIO 6 months out they will delete no problem called 8/01 and was deleted the same day. called experian yesterday they only deleted one and bk must report to the 7 year no EE for bk. Equifax same 2-3 months out deleted 6 for EE for me Im almost doneSmiley Surprised filed BK 13 Feb 2011.

TRANSUNION now clean

Experian 2 baddies will fall off next month +bk13 clean by OCT

Equifax 2 baddies will fall off next month they said Bk13 will stay for 10 years will see theres no many experts here to get advice It will come off

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

So EQ finally fixed my BK type from 7 to 13. 13 falls off after 7 years, so definitely want that reported accurately. I submitted an EE request with TU along with disputes for three IIB accounts with Chase that were showing as late and no mention of IIB. They responded within 24 hours. No EE on BK (will try again 6 mo out) but they did delete the three Chase accounts completely! I need to check my other reports to see if any are showing late.
Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I can't wait......mine are due to fall off 5-2019. I will start attempting EE Dec 2018. 

Message 18 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on getting them to do EE way earlier than they usually do! What a nice feeling to see it gone!
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no EE from Equifax. I have requested it online 3 times and by phone once. 

Does anyone have any information on how to possibly get it removed?  Due to fall off Feb 2018. Experian removed it soon after I requested. TU about 7 months before...

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.