Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Complete Premier Plan alerts

tag
empressj
Frequent Contributor

Equifax Complete Premier Plan alerts

Hi all,

I recently signed up for Equifax Complete(TM) Premier Plan. Today I received alert regarding changes to my exsistig account: Capital One credit cards (2) and Capital One Auto. The scores didn't change but account information did. Is this something to be concerned about??

From zero to $346 auto IIB Chapter 7

From zero to $901 CC IB Chapter 7

From zero to $521 CC IIB Chapter 7 

TIA! 

Discharged Jan 2017
Rebuilding credit
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Complete Premier Plan alerts

Are you able to look at the accounts that are listed? 

If the balances went from 0 to $346, etc and you already have recieved a discharge on your chapter 7, then yes. This is a problem and you should watch it over a week and then dispute if it does not clear up. 

Additionally, if you cannot view the accounts right now, Credit Karma has a great tool that lets your see the accounts once a week on TU and EQ. 

Message 2 of 7
empressj
Frequent Contributor

Yes, they are all from Capital One, all 3 accounts were IIB. I haven't been discharged yet. If I had to guess I'd say the beginning of Jan.

Discharged Jan 2017
Rebuilding credit
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're waiting for discharge, you're going to see really wonky credit reporting as there are a lot of changes happening in just a short period of time (usually 60 days). Once you've gotten your discharge, things should be reporting correctly within a week. After a week, dispute everything that was included and shows a balance and a status other than "IIB" 

Message 4 of 7
empressj
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I recently signed up for KC. I agree it's a great tool but I've found myself picking up a bad habit of checking daily 😕
Discharged Jan 2017
Rebuilding credit
Message 5 of 7
empressj
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! 😊

Discharged Jan 2017
Rebuilding credit
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was checking daily a week or so ago (got my discharge mid November) things had been changing daily though too, and I was excited to see my credit score shoot up. Currently my TU is at 622, but my new CAP1 account isn't reporting, so I'm just waiting to get some history under my belt before taking the plunge on some other stuff. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.