Valued Member
mja

Ever Heard of Fleet Financial ...Looking to Refinance After BK7

Hello Everyone,

I am rebuilding after bankruptcy and I am at the point of refinancing my 12.59% auto loan with CapOne obtained 1 month post BK-7.  It has now been a year with 12 on-time payments.  I put my information on Lending Tree and got offers from several companies but the most promising seems to be from Fleet Financial.  I have never heard of them and could not find much info on them in the forums.  Has anyone had any experience with them?  Please let me know your thoughts.  Also, if anyone has any recommendations for refinancing auto loans after BK I would appreciate it.

Thanks! 

Frequent Contributor
DrJim

Re: Ever Heard of Fleet Financial ...Looking to Refinance After BK7

I don't have any personal knowledge of them, but BBB gives them an A rating.

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}