Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO SCORES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO SCORES

Well I am supposed to be discharged this week. I am just wondering fore everyone who reports fico scores from all three creditors. Is that through the monthly subscription on this site? I cannot afford to get scores from all three monthly. I just am looking for ideas to make sure I am heading in the right direction? Also a few weeks after discharge most say get a copy of credit repot to make sure everything is reporting correctly. Is the annualcredit report enough(the free one)?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO SCORES

You can do a 7 day trial with Credit Check Total for $1. They give you all 3 Fico scores. Cancel before the 7 days and all it cost you was that dollar. You can also do this more than once, so periodically you can check your scores a lot cheaper than any subscription.
Most definitely get a copy of your credit report. Annualcreditreport is the way to go if you haven't requested one within a year. Make sure all your discharged accounts are listed as Included in bankruptcy, closed, and zero balance.
Message 2 of 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: FICO SCORES

@Anonymous wrote:
You can do a 7 day trial with Credit Check Total for $1. They give you all 3 Fico scores. Cancel before the 7 days and all it cost you was that dollar. You can also do this more than once, so periodically you can check your scores a lot cheaper than any subscription.
Most definitely get a copy of your credit report. Annualcreditreport is the way to go if you haven't requested one within a year. Make sure all your discharged accounts are listed as Included in bankruptcy, closed, and zero balance.

^^^Exactly right.

When you go to annualcreditreport.com, don't mark the checkbox that provides you the scores because that will cost you and some of those scores they are selling are not even FICO scores. Do as FloridaElement suggests.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.