cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY filed!! How long did you wait for your 341?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY filed!! How long did you wait for your 341?

I am impatiently awaiting the notification of when our 341 will be. Anyone wanna share how long it took to get notified of your hearing. I emailed my attorneys assistant today and didn't get a response and I'm semi freaking about how much time I will have to organize getting off work, finding a sitter and getting to a hearing that is 100 miles away. I feel realieved in so many ways but so stressed about this! Cannot wait til it's over.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY filed!! How long did you wait for your 341?

It was about a month from filing to 341 meeting for me.  I filed on 5/26 and my 341 meeting was 6/24.

Message 2 of 8
Taoron
Frequent Contributor

Yep, for me 341 meeting was 1 month after filing and then discharge was 3 months later.

Message 3 of 8
panthersguy
New Contributor

yeah, it was pretty much the same for us.  Our 341 hearing was about 30 days from filing.  We lived about an hour away from the BK courthouse so we left 2 hours ahead of time to allow for parking and glad we did, it was a pain!!! We got there about 30 minutes before our hearing and the hearing itself took about 5 minutes.  Mostly yes and no questions........Good Luck!!!!

The waiting is the hardest part!!!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I swear that we have the worst luck... Got our notice today and we are scheduled for September 1st which is 8 weeks after filing! I guess it's not a huge deal. But seriously our first appt with our attorney was LAST september. So, it's just been really really drawn out. Ugh. Guess at least we have time to plan!

Message 5 of 8
beezer32
Regular Contributor

Our 341 was about month after filing too. It's awful that yours is being dragged down the road a bit further. Nonetheless, it will come. Relief is eminent. Good luck!

Correction, almost a month and a half for our 341. I feel your pain. =)

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was 34 days after filing. I was so anxious during that time lol it was driving me crazy to wait, but it all worked out.

Message 7 of 8
Pway
Valued Contributor

It was 30 days for me.  However, the discharge drove me bonkers, it was the wait.  I was checking all the time.  That 60 days wait for dishcharge was the longest 60 days of my life.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.