cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIled Chapter 7 on Monday (4.17.17) - Question about Car surrendering - Any feedback appreciated

tag
dlynk196
Valued Member

FIled Chapter 7 on Monday (4.17.17) - Question about Car surrendering - Any feedback appreciated

Good afternoon, Forum-

My wife and I filed Chapter 7 this past Monday - We are surrednering our car where the loan is with USAA. My question...Does anyone have any experience surrendering a vehicle on a bankruptcy with USAA? If yes, can you let me know the process and about how long it took them to come get the vehicle? We are trying to see how long we will have the vehicle with before they come get it. For those who surrendered a vehicle in a chapter 7, but with any other loan company, can you let me know the same questions above?

I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks,

D

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FIled Chapter 7 on Monday (4.17.17) - Question about Car surrendering - Any feedback appreciated

I never have but know some who did. It was through Ford MC.  They took it back to dealership and took date stamp pics and got reciept from dealership. Funny part was that night 5 cars stolen of the dealers lot including surrender car. Dealers insurance paid off and it never showed up on credit report  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.