Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 3B

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Fico 3B

Hey all. 

I am hoping to be filled next week sometime. I read that we should order our credit reports(ordering today online version) and get a monitoring service such as Fico 3Bor CCT. For those that use Fico 3B .. seen that you have the option to get the one time pull and the option for 3 score pull and monitoring..will it alert you every time there is a change or is it a quartley thing etc etc? 

Also how does cct compare other than it be cheaper?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Fico 3B

@SSH0126 wrote:

Hey all. 

I am hoping to be filled next week sometime. I read that we should order our credit reports(ordering today online version) and get a monitoring service such as Fico 3Bor CCT. For those that use Fico 3B .. seen that you have the option to get the one time pull and the option for 3 score pull and monitoring..will it alert you every time there is a change or is it a quartley thing etc etc? 

Also how does cct compare other than it be cheaper?

I havent used CCT so I can't comapre for you. There are particular triggers that will spark a notification on 3B. Not everything will create a notification

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico 3B

I use CCT.  You get daily EX updates and monthly TU and EQ updates.  Each update gives you your Fico 08 score.  I use wallet hub and credit karma to monitor my EQ and TU weekly.

The great thing about CCT is that you can do a trial for $1 - that will get you started to see if you like it.  Even if you want to continue with it, call in and do the automated cancel prompts and it will offer you 50% off for a certain number of years.  Some folks get 50% off for a year, others like myself for 5 years.  You can cancel at anytime.

I will occassionally pull my reports from myFico if I need to see more than just my Fico 08.  It was more for when I was prepping for my mortgage.

After your bankruptcy, if you get denied for credit - be sure to request a copy of the your credit report from the bureau that the creditor pulled.  That's another way to get a full copy of your report for free from the bureaus.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.