Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filed..should I be doing anything...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filed..should I be doing anything...

Recently filed. Seeing forums about checking credit reports, pace.gov, etc. Do i need to be doing something? Checking something..on pacer? Or do i wait till after 341 meeting? Currently just sitting back right now. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Filed..should I be doing anything...

You just filed it's really nothing to do at this point.  I would just keeping reading the boards about things to do when you are discharged. What did you file chapter 7 o 13?

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed CH7.

Message 3 of 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the late response.  Yes there is nothing to do at this point.  I would suggest you reading getting a 700 score in two years, this is a great post to read.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have an attorney, just make sure you respond to any emails/letters they send you, requesting more information. The only other thing to do is take your debtor education class. 

Message 5 of 6
USF813
Frequent Contributor

I would just take a big sigh of relief. The hardest part is over.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.