Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing Nevada CH7 While Current - Some Questions

tag
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Re: Filing Nevada CH7 While Current - Some Questions

You should see more than 1 attorney.  And again, make sure it's the attorney in the videos you're meeting with, not some dude named Steve, Sam, or Al.  They're not attorneys and can't give any legal advice.

You might also want to listen to DebtFreeLV on KXNT (100.5FM) on Saturday around 3pm, you can call in and ask your question there... although, I guarantee I'll give you the same advice on the air!  Whichever real attorney is there this week might even do it for me.

-SM

Note: Mods, if that's solicitation my apologies... feel free to delete that line.  As you know, I try to keep as far away from solicitation as I possibly can, per the rules of the forum.

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.