Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally started today....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally started today....

I’m mostly worried about rent. I know we can get by on everything else. It’s just rent I’m worried about. In October they did file eviction on us and on the day of our court date my parents decided to give us the rent money, so everything was fine. But then again in November we were a day late, so they were on their way to file when we brought them the rent money from that over paid paycheck. I even paid an extra month just to get us through the holidays without stressing. I’m hoping we can somehow make these next 2 paychecks of no bonus (he has 3,600 left to repay) without problems. I really don’t want to tell them we filed bankruptcy. They are not understanding people and they won’t care. I looked into a job yesterday to help make up for the money he’s losing. We’ll get through this. We always do. I just don’t want to start off backwards after all of this. Utilities etc are caught up. Even rent. I just don’t want to get behind.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.