Did you mean: 

First NFCU Cc

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: First NFCU Cc

@sylviagarcia wrote:

Creditwiser,

Thanks so much.. I don't believe EX seperates or offers information on SP's :/  since I've never seen anything like that...

I will see if there is some sort of special going on with EQ because I really do want to be on the loop as how all falls into place with NFCU... Smiley Happy

Again, thanks so much for all the help.. You have been amazingly enlightening.

Have a great day (again) Smiley Happy

You're so welcome. Just doing my part to return all the goodness I receieve on here.  Definitely call Navy about the SP thing. Then you dont have to worry about paying EQ or another CRA.  I had the EX as well and as you mentioned, they dont provide the SPs with their monitoring reports. I'm sure someone has a good answer on where you can get the info for free or at least at a reasonable price.  But again, dont sweat it becuase when Navy does their 3 month SP on people, somebody always speaks up about it.  Isnt this forum awesome Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 21 of 22
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

Re: First NFCU Cc

Yup I agree.. this forum is beyond awesome!!  Smiley Tongue

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.