Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Preauth!!!

tag
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Re: First Premier Preauth!!!

@LieslMet wrote:

That's how the unsecured Cap1 offer comes through... the mail. The generalization that everything that comes in the mail is a scam that only fools fall for isn't right. Yesterday, I got home and found four - yes, FOUR - of them from Cap1. They all went in the shredder but regardless, that's how they come. And they're in your plan.

So noted.  Original statement adjusted.

My clients have apped for (and recieved) the cap one long before they ever get the mail offers.  I over generalized.

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 11 of 14
EMANAMS
Established Member

I got my pre-approval in the mail yesterday too!! Good thing I already have a shredder!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ=589, TU=594, EX=??
Current Score: EQ=612, TU=594, EX=??
Goal Score: EQ=700, TU=700, EX=700
Longterm Goal Score: EQ=800, TU=800, EX=800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
heavenli
Contributor

@EMANAMS wrote:

I got my pre-approval in the mail yesterday too!! Good thing I already have a shredder!! Smiley Very Happy

EXACTLY!

Message 13 of 14
QFJFKSYD
Valued Member

@EMANAMS wrote:

This was my yesterday.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.