cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Following Soulmaster's Guide and What do you think happened???????

tag
heavenli
Contributor

Re: Following Soulmaster's Guide and What do you think happened???????

Congrats!!!

Message 11 of 15
ChistineNJ
Frequent Contributor

Im fOllowing this guide from before my dischage from june of last year and i have not been turned down for anything ive applied for. I did however use the cart trick to get some store credit SM theory is we dont need them which is true because what can i do with 250.00? But for me  it was just the thrill of being approved after being denied for years and i didnt have to use a HP. And maybe i can use the rewards. 

C1 Venture 15K| NFCU NAV CHECK 15K| CASH REWARDS 5K| CARE CREDIT 3K| NORDSTROMS 1K| LORD & TAYLOR 1100| WALMART 600| TargetRed 500|Rebuilders

CAP1 1650| CAP 1 1100| BARCLAYS 2500| NREWARDS 8500|
SCT: VS 1100| EXPRESS 1100| JCREW 250| *HIDDEN TL BML 650

SCORES 709, 657, 623
Pre BK scores: 569, 587, 553
Message 12 of 15
heavenli
Contributor

Congrats on your success!! I applied for the Credit One card the moment I got discharged well it was actually a week later but either way they shot me down like no other!!! Ha  ha ...But, I was able to get the Cap 1 card so I will just start the rebuild there.. After a diligent smack on the hanf from SM for moving around in the process I will be obedient because home ownership is very important to me...

Conversly, I tried the cart trick when I tried everything else and no dice..i never got a pop up... oh well...

Message 13 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

@heavenli wrote:

Congrats on your success!! I applied for the Credit One card the moment I got discharged well it was actually a week later but either way they shot me down like no other!!! Ha  ha ...But, I was able to get the Cap 1 card so I will just start the rebuild there.. After a diligent smack on the hanf from SM for moving around in the process I will be obedient because home ownership is very important to me...

Conversly, I tried the cart trick when I tried everything else and no dice..i never got a pop up... oh well...

You don't need those store cards anyway Smiley Happy You will just get stuck with toy limits and scare off other lenders. Like everyone else is saying, be patient. The plan works and has been proven to work. Good luck and keep your head up through the hard times.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 14 of 15
heavenli
Contributor

Thanks so much! I plan to stay store card free ... I actually have to admit that I tried all of this on the same day when I first got my d/c... I am laying low till June....

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.