Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those that have filed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those that have filed

i am wondring for those that have filed. I will officially file paperwork Friday. I am in need of making some extra money. Is there any negative to working some overtime after the paperwork has already been filed. We need to pay for some additional things that have come up and there is no other way. And I don't want to include utilities in bankruptcy, since I will need to pay deposits to keep service with some after filing. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those that have filed

@Anonymous wrote:

i am wondring for those that have filed. I will officially file paperwork Friday. I am in need of making some extra money. Is there any negative to working some overtime after the paperwork has already been filed. We need to pay for some additional things that have come up and there is no other way. And I don't want to include utilities in bankruptcy, since I will need to pay deposits to keep service with some after filing. 

I don't think you need to include utilities if they are not past due/charged off. I would keep any overtime to the minimum necessary to keep you afloat until discharge.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.