Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good day!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day!

Just got an email from tu...dispute is finished ..2 collections and judgement deleted! So happy that's gone! Now just got to wait for a year n half and majority of my baddies will fall off ! Guess time to do a few ee in a few months!

No judgements or collections on all 3 reports!! So happy!

Got school loans lates and mess I created that's going hang around for awhile but they on their way good bye. Rest of my baddies will be gone year to year and a half!!!

Now my plans for the mean time

Wait for cc to report 0 besides the one I use daily and pay off soon as it posts..

Wait for score jump

Apply for discovery Amex and a cu?

Break out the hoe and shovel and garden!

Pay down my loans

Might give LL 1-2 month try ?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good day!

Congrats on your removals. One step closer to a squeaky clean record. My question is what exactly are you asking us...when you should apply for a credit card? If so, majority of the board will want to know your actual FICOs and spend habits before they make a recommendation. Either way, good luck on your credit journey! 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good day!

Really not asking anything ...just was happy and wanted to share and I guess I should've said thanks to you guys for encouraging me and giving me the motivation and knowledge to start fixing my mess so thanks
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.