Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill letter for car loan IIB?

tag
gul1
New Contributor

Goodwill letter for car loan IIB?

We filed chapter 7 in 2008. We had a car loan that we wanted to reaffirm but the bank (wells fargo) took a long time to get the papers to our lawyer and then our lawyer took too long to file it, it was filed after we were discharged Smiley Mad. We continued to pay the car every month and one time. The car was paid off a year later and never late. We would like to buy a house soon and I was thinking about contacting wells fargo and see if they could report our loan as paid off or paid on time or something like that. We didn't really get any credit after our Bk and the only thing we have reporting is a student loan and a tool bill.

Would a goodwill letter help with that? I am planning on calling the wells fargo bankruptcy department tomorrow and see if they are willing to send us a letter that states that we paid the car on time and maybe include a payment history? I figure it can't hurt. We still have the car and the title.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.