Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group? 341 Meeting (now waiting for discharge) CH7

tag
holmesnmanny
Contributor

Re: Group? 341 Meeting (now waiting for discharge) CH7

This normally means the trustee has filed an objection. 

Pro Se Chapter 7 discharged July 2015
Message 31 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ours was no asset....
Our income came in above the median, but because of our expenses, we passed the means test. So, right around the 30 day mark, our atty said that the trustee was looking at our case. Likely because of the income thing...I'm just super nervous that they will say they object because of the means test.... My atty doesn't seem to worried about it, but idk. I want this experience to be over!
Message 32 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone attempted to apply for a CC or auto loan while pending? 

I tried Capital One but they denied me. Didn't pull my credit just sent an email that said I have two many past or current delinquent Capital One accounts. I want to try for an auto loan but I read that its best to wait until discharge unless you absolutely have to. Someone said they went before discharge & were stuck with a high interest rate. Some people who go after discharge get an interest rate thats atleast 7% lower.

Message 33 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has now almost been 1 month since my date for objection to discharge. PACER shows no claims filed but their is no activity on my account. Is this normal for it to take so long to receive the actual discharge. When I searched for my case by date filed, I saw other people who got their discharge the same date of their objection or within a week of the date. WHY WHY WHY is mine taking so long?! Man Mad

Message 34 of 45
dokturshoo
Established Member

What is the book you are talking about?

Filed: 9/15 | Meeting: 10/15 | Discharged: 12/15
Auto Loan: 12/15 - $21,500 | Cap1Plat: 01/16 - $1K
Message 35 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally got my discharge yayyy!!! let the rebuilding begin!! Robot Happy

Message 36 of 45
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the discharge, now let the fun begin in rebuilding.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 37 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharged on 11/30.What a great feeling.

Message 38 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, let the journey begin. Mines should come by the end of this month , my 60th day was yesterday. From the looks of the RSS feed they are pretty busy. I guess the New Year is the best time to begin rebuilding, I was really looking for some good news today …oh wellSmiley Happy one of these days .

Message 39 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our last day to object was 11/29. I checked pacer and the trustee entered his request to be discharged in October. Does anyone know when discharge may happen? I would be thrilled if it happens before Christmas. :/
Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.