Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP IN APPLYING FOR JUNIPER CARDS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP IN APPLYING FOR JUNIPER CARDS

Could some help me with the process of applying on-line for the Juniper Mastercard. When I went to the website, it asked me create a log-in profile which I tried to do without success. I could not log in because I currently don't have any account with the bank.
 I need some assistance from someone who had gone through the procedure before. Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Re: HELP IN APPLYING FOR JUNIPER CARDS

200limit, you have to click on "partners" and you will be taken to a page listing all of the partners offering Barclays/Juniper Visa/Mastercards. Once you click on a card, you will be taken to that particular partner's site to apply for the card. There are soooo many to choose from.

Since you posted this in the bankruptcy forum, I assume it is because you have a BK on your CR? If so, make sure you only app with the partners who are BK-friendly.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS A LOT UNIQUA. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE REGARDING THE BK FRIENDLY CARDS. WHICH ONES DO YOU THINK ARE BK FRIENDLY FROM THIS LIST. I LOOK FORWARD TO  YOUR RESPONSE.
Message 3 of 4
Uniqua
Established Contributor

200limit, there's an entire thread (and even more) on BK-friendly credit cards. It is here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=207
(you may need to copy and paste this link into your browser)

Make sure you know your FICO scores before you app. When you decide on which card you'd like to app for, find out which FICO CR they pull. Try to only app with creditors who pull your highest FICO score. You have a better chance of getting approved with a decent CL.

US Airways and Carnival SeaMiles seem to be the two most talked about. You need to have a 600+ score to app and get approved.

Another note, Barclays/Juniper does not like to give more than one CC. In rare cases, they may approve two but don't bank on it. Start with one for now. Make sure it is a card you can get the most benefit from.

Let us know the outcome.

Best wishes!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.