cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had my 341 meeting about 2 weeks ago, just a question...

tag
freerunningmn
Established Member

Had my 341 meeting about 2 weeks ago, just a question...

So, I had my 341 meeting 2 weeks ago, no creditors showed up, they told me the case will close and discharge after 60 days. Now, 2 weeks later, 2 of my creditors updated to iib and $0 bal and I saw a little bit of a score bump, my question is when the others update to the same status will I still recieve a score bump or will that not happen? I filed a ch7 bk. 2/20/13, meeting was 3/15/13.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Re: Had my 341 meeting about 2 weeks ago, just a question...

Your scores may actually go up and down a bit over the next month or two. After discharge, get all 3 reports directly from the CRAs (not 3rd party) and check them to be sure all are reporting correctly. Hopefully, all your reports will be good, but most likely a few will take some effort to fix.

I started on my reports in January, and my scores are up more than 100 points (which isn't hard to do when they were at rock bottom.) I still have 6 accounts not reporting IIB on Transunion after 3 months. Everyone is different, if your scores were decent before filing (some people keep payments up until filing,) your scores will bounce back faster.

Wait for your discharge (I know it's hard) then get on your reports.
Message 2 of 3
freerunningmn
Established Member

Re: Had my 341 meeting about 2 weeks ago, just a question...

I know the ck and cs are fakos, but my ck went up 76 points and my cs went up 55 points. Hopefully that is indictative of what I can expect when the rest of my reports actually update, because so far only 2 accounts of my 14 have updated to iib and $0 balance.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.