cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone successfully had a BK13 removed early by dispute or repair firm?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone successfully had a BK13 removed early by dispute or repair firm?

I've read some reviews on Youtube about disputing it and the INQ and it pretty believeable by watching them..  It would be SWEET to remove it a year early..  Or is the best way to garden another 2 yrs to let the BK and INQ fall off?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone successfully had a BK13 removed early by dispute or repair firm?

I think you can by first removing all accts that show IIB and then dispute the BK..  

Message 2 of 4
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've read some reviews on Youtube about disputing it and the INQ and it pretty believeable by watching them.. Or is the best way to garden another 2 yrs to let the BK and INQ fall off?

I saw a Youtube video from a guy selling beachfront property in Iowa too...

Oh yeah, those credit repair places like Lexington Law don't do anything you can't do yourself.  All they do is dispute items and take their time doing it so they can continue to charge you the $99 a month.  You can file all the disputes you want for free.

That being said, If you fall for LL's gimmicks please PM me so I can sell you my beachfront property in South Dakota.

Ch 13 discharged cases stay for 7 years... TU will delete 6 months early.  EX and EQ 3 months early.  YMMV.

Ch 13 dismissed cases stay for 10 years.

Gardening is always good... Smiley Wink

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you can by first removing all accts that show IIB and then dispute the BK..  

This is a method that cannot be advocated on My Fico as we do not advocate the disputing of valid credit information

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.