image.jpeg

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help Obtaining an Auto Loan after Chapter 7 discharge

2 months post bk, this is what I was talking about. 

Go pre-approved!

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653

harleygirl1987 wrote:

SOMETHING will turn up Homie. Smiley Happy

Thank you! I'm feeling super discouraged still. I've tried CarMax (wanted high down payment), Carfinance.com, Roadloans, CapOne Pre-Qual, Prestige, and went to a Ford Dealer (who approved me but needed more money down). Talk about exhausted.

[ Edited ]

TXinandout wrote:

Go pre-approved!

I'm trying, not having any approval luck. Haven't applied at Wells Fargo but I doubt they'll approve me seeing as how the others didn't.  Nice BMW by the way, very sleek.

Frequent Contributor

homie_braxton wrote:

TXinandout wrote:

Go pre-approved!

I'm trying, not having any approval luck. Haven't applied at Wells Fargo but I doubt they'll approve me seeing as how the others didn't.  Nice BMW by the way, very sleek.

Are all your accounts showing iib? Have you established any credit at all? Have you gotten your real fico scores?

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Established Contributor

You got the TX special those things are everywhere. What year is that?

TXinandout wrote:

homie_braxton wrote:

TXinandout wrote:

Go pre-approved!

Are all your accounts showing iib? Have you established any credit at all? Have you gotten your real fico scores?

I was discharged on 7/25. I've enrolled for my leasing office to start reporting on my credit so that may help with building.

I haven't gotten my real ficos yet, should I do the whole "freecreditreport.com" thing and get my real scores?

I have Credit Karma but they only show 2 of the bureaus.

As far as Credit Karma shows all of my accounts show closed, some say "settled for less than amount owed" majority say Bankruptcy.

Frequent Contributor

It is a 2014 328i sport package loaded with a bunch of stuff. I like this one better than my 2014 Mercedes CLA 250, much of a better ride.

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Frequent Contributor

You need to get your real fico scores from this site or credit check total. Open a couple of secured credit cards and maybe a store card, you need at least 3 revolving. As soon as those report, your score will go up at least 50 points, YMMV.

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Established Contributor

Really! We are starting to get all kind of mailers. Did you enjoy experience with the car dealership you got it from? If so pm me the info !

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.