Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with the Rebuilding Track

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with the Rebuilding Track

Hi all,

So I'm scheduled to discharge on 6/27/16 - yay me, right?  I'veread the 7 to 700 in 24 posts as well as many others, but could use some kind clarification.

I've already begun to dispute items on my CR's to ensure that they are listed with zero balances and IIBK.  In the meantime, my Credit One credit card app was approved with a $400 CL to start.  Addiitonally, my husband opened a Navy Fed credit card with a SL of $1600 and listed me as an authorized user.  Is it still recommended that I secure a credit rebuilder loan in addition to these steps already?  If I understand correctly the answer would be yes because the loan reports in a different category than the CC's (revolving accounts) for credit purposes.  Is this correct?  

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
wissam
Contributor

Re: Help with the Rebuilding Track

after you have you DC 

pull your credit file and go visit a CU and talk to loan officer and see if u have  any chances with them 

i did that and i got 1000 $ personal loan and 300 master card after 3 days from discharge .

just have you last 2 paycheck with u 

also u have capital one you can try the prequalification 

Good luck my friend 

i promise life post bk is much easier 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.