Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should accounts included in bankruptcy be reporting

tag
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

How should accounts included in bankruptcy be reporting

I filed chapter 7 in April 2011 and it was discharged in August 2011. I disputed all three reports to state included in bankruptcy. Now I just rejoined myfico and noticed only Experian kept all the negative marks on my report. Transunion and Equifax have the accounts listed with nothing but included in bankruptcy. I am wondering, what is the correct way the accounts are suppose to be listed in my report.

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: How should accounts included in bankruptcy be reporting

Can you define what you mean when you say "negative marks"? Thank you

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 6
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

Hi Scupra Smiley Happy

It shows all my lates and if the account was in collections, it is noted. Its only on Experian not on Transunion and Equifax.

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 3 of 6
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Unique620 wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

Hi Scupra Smiley Happy

It shows all my lates and if the account was in collections, it is noted. Its only on Experian not on Transunion and Equifax.

If it is showing payment history prior to your file date, it is correct. TU and EQ are very nice and drop the payment history, EX does not.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 6
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for clarity!

Message 5 of 6
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

They all will fall off next year anyway. So the only thing they should have is included in bankruptcy. Thanks so much for your continues help

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.