Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to join NCFU and rebuild as a civilian the right way

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to join NCFU and rebuild as a civilian the right way

I sent my membership application in on the 28th and haven't heard anything.  i did get a confirmation email that said they received it.  Should i do anything or just wait?

Message 451 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

duplicate post

Message 452 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent my membership application in on the 28th and haven't heard anything.  i did get a confirmation email that said they received it.  Should i do anything or just wait?

I'd call during business hours tomorrow

Message 453 of 527
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

In my opinion, if you are going to call Navy Federal to check your status of your application, call on Tuesday.  Monday is usually their busiest day.

Best of luck!

Guyatthebeach

Message 454 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

In my opinion, if you are going to call Navy Federal to check your status of your application, call on Tuesday.  Monday is usually their busiest day.

Best of luck!

Guyatthebeach

Fair point - I was just making sure not to imply they call now...Membership wouldn't be in right now  Smiley Wink

Message 455 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find the forum for how to get to 700 in 24 months?
Message 456 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent mine the same day. I'm calling Wednesday if I don't hear anything today/tomorrow.

Message 457 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Where can I find the forum for how to get to 700 in 24 months?

Here you go Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharge-to-700-in-24-months-or-less/td-p/1384075

Message 458 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gave them a call today and spoke with two very friendly representatives, mentioning that I submitted everything by email on 2/28. I was told that they're a little backed up on applications right now, but since I received confirmation that my emailed docs were received and I included my Navy League SD proof of membership that everything should be fine. She said to give them a call Monday if I haven't heard back yet.

I'm not stressing it. Not particularly in a hurry since I'll be waiting for my Discover to report on the 22nd before I apply for any new credit. It's 0% until May, so I've been running high util on it, but just paid it down to <30% Smiley Happy

Message 459 of 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your response. We have processed your application and have opened your requested services. You should receive your welcome packet within 7-10 business days. If you require further assistance, please contact us at 1-888-842-NFCU. Thank you

Sincerely,

Navy Federal Credit Union
Membership Department
Phone: 1-888-842-6328
Fax: 1-703-206-4600

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 460 of 527
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.