cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot to include $8100.00 tax bill in my 13 Im Freaking OUT

tag
After7

I forgot to include $8100.00 tax bill in my 13 Im Freaking OUT

My 341 meeting is in 15 days and i totally forgot about this $ 8,000 city tax bill. Its actually $ 5.000 but w/penalties and interest its now at $8,000.

Im nervous about calling my attorney, He told me that things could be added during the term of the 13 plan as long as they debt was made prior to filing but it costs.                          

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
shols44
Frequent Contributor

Re: I forgot to include $8100.00 tax bill in my 13 Im Freaking OUT

@After7 wrote:

My 341 meeting is in 15 days and i totally forgot about this $ 8,000 city tax bill. Its actually $ 5.000 but w/penalties and interest its now at $8,000.

Im nervous about calling my attorney, He told me that things could be added during the term of the 13 plan as long as they debt was made prior to filing but it costs.                          

Creditors can be added on an ongoing basis up till discharge! Why would you be nervous about calling? You paid the Lawyer so use him LOL! Just relax, call and email the details so he can add a creditor ammendment 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 2 of 4
After7

Yeah I'm going to email him. I do have one question the amount the court will take is 600 a month will this new addition make my payments increase?

Message 3 of 4
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Shouldn't make your payments increase at all, unless you are in a 100% payback plan.  CH13 payments in non-full-pay plans are based on disposable income, not the debt total.

If you are in a 100% plan, then yes.

Call your attorney.

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.