Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Cap1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love Cap1

BK discharged 6/15. Burned Cap1 for about 2K (although debt was 5+ years old). They approved me in June for Platinum ($1000) and QS1 ($500). My third statement just cut and I hit the increase button. They increased me to $3K for each card!! I use both cards a lot and pay multiple times a month (if not week). I make sure to pay most of the balance off before statement cuts. Do you think I will still get the credit steps increase after my 5th/6th statement cuts? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Metsfantransplant
Valued Member

Re: I love Cap1

Congrats! You will still get the credit steps increase. Many people have been able to get increases around the 4th statement and then get their normal credit steps increase.

Message 2 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Capital One luv.  Yes you will still receive your credit steps as promised.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Gotta love what Cap1 does for us!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.