Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Discharged!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm Discharged!!!!

Just checked Pacer and I'm Discharged (chapter 7, no asset)!!!!!!! I'm so happy! It's been a long time coming. Definitely the best birthday present ever!!!

A couple questions:
1. How long before the creditors should show $0 balance and discharged on credit report?

2. How long should I wait before applying for new credit?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm Discharged!!!!

Congrats
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYi -I was discharged on 1/20 - I'm still waiting for the reports to update. Experian has 80% of the reports listed correctly and is the ONLY bureau that shows discharged, TU shows "open" and is a hot mess, and Equifax doesn't even list my public record.

I'll give it a few more days before I send them letters / file a dispute - I'd assume it would be a few days for you as well.

Message 3 of 5
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well happy birthday! And congratulations! Seeing the words discharged for the first time is an indescribable feeling, it only gets better from here , as for your reports they may take time to update , I still have a few (4) that have to update and/or be deleted.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.