Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going crazy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going crazy!

Waiting for the discharge is killing me!  It'll probably be another 2-3 weeks.  I'm ready for this whole thing to be over with!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm going crazy!

I hear ya......my discharge is projected to be completed on Oct. 29 - waiting these next 3 weeks is really tough.....and then once that's had - it's a matter of having the credit reports post correctly - I've also got leins that are going to be removed as well......tons of stuff and I just want the rebuilding to begin......

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will the status just change to "Included In or Discharged in Bankruptcy"?  My reports have shown this since August/September, all of my accounts show $0 balance.  I wonder if they will need to say something else after the discharge is actually entered...

Message 3 of 7
Comet21
Regular Contributor

That is it. You just want to make sure all of your accounts IIB, are showing the correct status. I have been fighting with Best Buy/HSBC that will not change it and it is showing as a Charge-Off. I don't know how much of a difference this making so I have stopped fighting it.

Starting Score: TU 477 EQ 533 BK 1/27/2012
Current Score: EX 702 TU 681 EQ 652 1/10/2014
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you dispute it with the CB?  I did that for Capital One and New York and Co.  NY&Co updated it, Cap 1 deleted it all together.

Message 5 of 7
Ms_Pooka
Established Member

Good luck on your road to rebuilding. i am one year out from discharge, and finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Starting Myfico Scores: 6/16
EX 544
EQ 548
TU 577

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wish I had done it sooner.  The signs were there, I just ignored them, thinking I could fix them. My score now is better than it was before the bk!  That's sad LOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.