cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not sure after 1year of my ch 7 discharge, if I'm doing this at a good pace...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure after 1year of my ch 7 discharge, if I'm doing this at a good pace...

Hello,

I'll jump right in with my info...and thank you in advance for reading.

My report is still showing deliquent accts, even though they are closed with ch 7 discharge notes.  Basically the summary of my reports show many negative and delinquent accounts.

My ch 7 discharge was exactly 1 year ago this week. sept 9th, 2014.  I went to Navy federal, and re-opened my closed account after 27 years, luckily my son, who just got out of Navy helped with that process.

I applied for a Navy federal secured card with 800.00.  I kept a 6 mos old car loan, which I established before BK, and I've always paid on time.  Four months after my discharge, I applied for Discover, Barcly, CreditOne, and Firstprm.  Got approvals on Barc 500...CreditOne 300..Firstprm 300.

In July, because I was using and paying my barcly card off almost every 3 days...so i can get the points..they increased my limit from 500 to 1500 without asking...the other 2 cards are still at their min.

I applied for a 15k Navy federal car loan last week, and got approved...but I decided not to use the loan, and they told me to apply again when ready to buy a newer car.

Today I applied for Discover again, and got approved for 1200.  So I applied for another Barcly Card...under review.  Then I decided what the heck I read someone on here who had like a dozen accts, trying to build again.  I have zero balance on all the cards I currently have, so I went crazy applying, i know not the smart thing. 

I got approved, by Walmart 200, fingerhut, 500...Gettington 600..Discover 1200, Navy Federal personal loan, 1000...Cap One 500...milestone 500, and waiting under review for Amazon.

My Scores straight from the sites.  Transunion 627, Experian 635, Equifax 575.  not sure why my equifax won't go beyond 600.  This being one of the reasons why I think my reporting is wrong.  I see old closed accounts, not including on the BK, showing late payment history.

I've been busy for years working high stress career...and never really became responsible with the simple process of doing monthly bills. 

I also have my school loans, which I need to start paying again.

So after 1 year.

Barcly                1500

Discover           1200

Navy Fed loan 1000

NavyFed Secured card  800

Walmart            200

Fingerhut          500

Getting              600

CapOne            500

CreditOne         500

FirstPrem           300

Milestone           500

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.