Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wrote a paper about YOU!

tag
Dianamarie1013
Valued Member

I wrote a paper about YOU!

Please do not move this because it's specifically about the people in the bankruptcy topic.

I'm working on my college degree and I'm in a sociology class. My paper was about a reference group who has shaped your life and changed how you currently view things today. A group you strive to be like and look up to. I couldn't figure out what to write about, and then it hit me. Homeowners and a 700+ Credit score and how this forum is helping me get there.

I wrote a 5 page paper on how this forum and the members have changed how I view things from everyday purchases to huge financial changes. How this forum has helped my husband and I grow and the wealth of information I have found out from this community. How you guys have helped us through our scary bankruptcy and taught us what to do, to never find ourselves in that position again.

So thank you for keeping this forum updated with all the advice, it's amazing to find a non judgmental community who will give sound advice and share their past mistakes and successes.

P.S. I got a 100 out of a 100 on my college paper Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: I wrote a paper about YOU!

@Dianamarie1013 wrote:

Please do not move this because it's specifically about the people in the bankruptcy topic.

I'm working on my college degree and I'm in a sociology class. My paper was about a reference group who has shaped your life and changed how you currently view things today. A group you strive to be like and look up to. I couldn't figure out what to write about, and then it hit me. Homeowners and a 700+ Credit score and how this forum is helping me get there.

I wrote a 5 page paper on how this forum and the members have changed how I view things from everyday purchases to huge financial changes. How this forum has helped my husband and I grow and the wealth of information I have found out from this community. How you guys have helped us through our scary bankruptcy and taught us what to do, to never find ourselves in that position again.

So thank you for keeping this forum updated with all the advice, it's amazing to find a non judgmental community who will give sound advice and share their past mistakes and successes.

P.S. I got a 100 out of a 100 on my college paper Smiley Happy

^^^Congrats on your 100 out of 100! It is nice to see you are taking the information to heart.  We are all here for the same or similar reason. Isn't it nice to finally be finished with the BK and on to positive things now?

Message 2 of 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Wow! That's pretty cool.

Message 3 of 4
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Friggin' Awesome!

Since you're still in college, please eat some ramen for me!  I miss my ramen days!

Cheers!

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.