Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFS, Interservice Financial Solutions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IFS, Interservice Financial Solutions

I'm about to go through a debt settlement company called IFS (Interservice Financial Solutions).  Anyone here ever heard of them?  Can anyone tell me anything about them?  My internet search turned up very little, which is probably a good thing, right?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IFS, Interservice Financial Solutions

We have been considering using ISF as weel but cannot find very much info on them. Did you use them? If so how has it gone?
Message 2 of 4
tunseeker1
Regular Contributor

I would look into the lawsuits against them and the FTC rulings against them.

Their website is currently shut down I believe, and has had some problems in the past changes servers. Whois of website

The guy in charge is Brian Maller and he had some problems with the FTC about ameridebt.

I would tread lightly and at least google them. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

IFS is a legitimate Debt Settlement Company and most major credit card companies work well with them. But only certain people truly qualify for debt settlement. It is best to complete a ds program in under 24 months, if you can afford the monthly payment. If you can't, then you should consider other options. The longer the creditors go unpaid, the more you are at risk for judgements being placed against you. Once a judgment is placed you will have to remove that account from the program. And now your back to step one...what do I do now?  Speak to a bankruptcy attorney before you do anything just to see what options you have and to find the QUICKEST resolution to your problem (freeing up cashflow). Hope this helped Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.