cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems with equifax?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else having problems with equifax?

Ok, so recently just last month my bk showed on all cra's and lots of other accounts. Well I was disputed more accounts that still showed balances and not IIB. So I checked my credit report and updated, checked both myfico and equifax and they dont no report any bk at all and 90% of my accounts are gone the bad ones and even my capital one accounts are all gone. Whats strange is that, they were all there the month before, so what happened and all my inquires were like 32 and now are like 5. I finally got a dispute done for 3 accounts that I paid off a student loan and a bk account that still showed a balance, my score went up on equifax site from 585 to 638, myfico went up from 638 to 689. Like I said, strange? Any one else see this?

Here is last month;

CREDIT REPORT as of 04/07/2015

Hide All|Show AllEquifax  
ShowTotal Mortgage Accounts0  
ShowTotal Installment Accounts2  
ShowTotal Revolving Accounts5  
ShowTotal Other Accounts1  
ShowTotal Open Accounts8  

CREDIT REPORT as of 05/01/2015

Open AccountsTotal#BalanceAvailable Available credit does not include accounts without a credit limit, such as mortgage or installment accountsCredit Limit Credit Limit includes the high balance for accounts without a credit limit, such as mortgage or installment accountDebt to CreditMonthly Payment Amount Monthly Payment Amount includes the amount owed per month on all accounts due on a monthly basisAccounts with a Balance
Mortgage0$0N/AN/AN/A$00
Installment1$0$0$0N/A$00
Revolving3$$$13%$751
Other0$0N/AN/AN/A$00
Total4$$$6%$751

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.