cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cap on a FICO score with BK reporting?

tag
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

Re: Is there a cap on a FICO score with BK reporting?

@jeffrey930 wrote:
TU 735 for me. BK discharge 2004

Thanks Jeff for posting... 735 is the highest that someone has posted here with BK still reporting....

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 11 of 13
4thmouse

@jeffrey930 wrote:
TU 735 for me. BK discharge 2004

Dang. Hope I can get that high.

Message 12 of 13
jeffrey930
Established Member

Just take care of your credit.it will work it self out. I only had 2 credit card after BK capital one and chase wamu now its freedom. I garden till 2011. I also got an auto loan by Toyota 2.9 APR Smiley Happy on 2007. I just started applying for credit card in 2011 for their airline bonus I was approved by Citi AA card 8k limit and discover more 7.5K limit. I recently applied for chase united explorer I was denied because of BK called recon line and after begging lol... I was approved in the second recon 2.5K limit. I want to apply for Amex HH but I'm scared I might try it next year. I just can't wait till 11/2014 BK will finally be out of my credit report I hope I can get +50 points in my score.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.