Did you mean: 

Is this a credit reporting violation?

tag
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Is this a credit reporting violation? Updated

@ezdriver wrote:

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Ok. It is Dorothy. Here is the contact. You have to call, get transfered to the right department and leave a message with your name, SS# and return phone number.

EQ. I called 404-885-8300 and ask for executive consumer service and get a voicemail for Dorothy.

I understand that there are only two people that handle this and it will be taken care of right away once they are notified. Look up the other posts and they can give you details. I haven't called myself, just giving you the info from all the many, many others that have recently successfully removed the disputes through Dorothy. Good luck.

Thank you. I called the number and asked to speak to Dorothy in Executive Consumer Service. Got Dorothy's vm and left message. Her full name is DOROTHY Mod cut

Will report back when I hear from her.

Full names are not permitted.  Thank you.  guiness56, myFICO Moderator.

Ooopppsss. Sorry about that.

Just reporting back that I left a message for Ruth yesterday and today she called me to confirm that she had removed the DISPUTE comments from my Equifax report.

End of thread for me.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.