Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Been Over a Year

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EXCELLENT ! ! ! ! ~ It's Been Over a Year

Hi Bella,

GREAT graph.  It clearly illustrates what self-discipline and maintaining to a pre-established plan looks like.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing as it is working well for you ! ! ! !

Best Wishes

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow you keep really good records!  

Yeah I'd be curious to know all of that but even just a general sense of your utilization would be satisfying--I'm guessing you maintained attractive levels for all those approvals!  

* this graph below is simply a Masterpiece.   a Picasso of utilization discipline.

16-May16-Jun16-Jul16-Aug16-Sep16-Oct16-Nov16-Dec
Credit One12%2%6%0%3%0%0% Closed
Capital One  9%7%0%7%8%6%
Discover   8%18%18%11%0%
Victoria's Secret   9%0%0%6%0%
NFL Extra Points   8%7%8%8%0%
Total UTIL12%2%9%7%5%8%7%?

I spend way too much time on my spreadsheet, lol! Smiley Happy

I figure just giving the percentages is a good place to start. As you can tell, I haven't been perfectly below 10% UTIL with Discover and they gave me my first $500 CLI 31 days ago. I am about to hit them up again, but the payment to bring it down to 0% is pending. Probably be able to give it a try tomorrow. My new jetBlue card will post its first balance next week, and I'll probably let it post 10-15% this first time around. Been toying with the idea of moving the NFL limit over to the jetBlue, though.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Been Over a Year

Fantastic utilization!  Thanks for sharing.  

I had a similar experience with Discover--they approved me for $2500 SL and then after two months bumped me up to $3000 without even asking.  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.