Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Gone!!!

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

It's Gone!!!

Filed chapter 7 on 07-2006, showed up on all 3 credit bureaus, now it's gone from my Experian credit report and also got an alert from TU of a big increase in score on their agency. I'm assuming it was removed from TU also, but I'm not positive on that. I'm so elated, 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Gone!!!

Congrats! It must feel great to get it behind you. You have a nice set of cards in your sig too.

Message 2 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

TY, Ty it feels so odd though. You have some nice cards too.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 12
Scupra
Super Contributor

I am sure that is such an amazing feeling! Huge congrats to you and good luck in the future!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!  That light at the end of tunnle isn't always a train!!!

Message 5 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

@Scupra wrote:
I am sure that is such an amazing feeling! Huge congrats to you and good luck in the future!

TY, TY

Message 6 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!  That light at the end of tunnle isn't always a train!!!

You got that right,

Message 7 of 12
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@orl2185 wrote:

Filed chapter 7 on 07-2006, showed up on all 3 credit bureaus, now it's gone from my Experian credit report and also got an alert from TU of a big increase in score on their agency. I'm assuming it was removed from TU also, but I'm not positive on that. I'm so elated, 

That is awesome! Congratulations.

Message 8 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

@iheartwings wrote:

@orl2185 wrote:

That is awesome! Congratulations.

Thank you so much, hard work and dedication has paid off bigtime for me.

Message 9 of 12
padme
Established Contributor

Congrats, such a long road it is

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.