cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just discharged and seeking an auto loan!

tag
missgaonmymind
Contributor

Re: Just discharged and seeking an auto loan!

It's only been about 3 weeks since my discharge. However, I applied due to several others on this forum and that I know personally that included Cap One in their BK and have been immediately approved right after being discharged. But  now that I've heard your story and you've been approved after some time has gone by, there's hope. Thanks!

Current score post Ch 7 10/28/14 discharge : EQ: 729 TU 737 EX 725
Goal scores: 800

Chase Sapphire Preferred- $14k Capital One Venture- $10k; Capital One Spark Business- $5k; Discover IT: $11k, Discover Chrome- $14.5k; Navy Federal Cash Rewards- $7.1k; Navy Federal Go Rewards- $12.4k; AMEX Gold; AMEX SkyMiles Plat- $5k; Macy’s AMEX- $12k
Message 31 of 32
Insoc
New Contributor

Re: Just discharged and seeking an auto loan!

@missgaonmymind wrote:

It's only been about 3 weeks since my discharge. However, I applied due to several others on this forum and that I know personally that included Cap One in their BK and have been immediately approved right after being discharged. But  now that I've heard your story and you've been approved after some time has gone by, there's hope. Thanks!

I read the same thing last year and thought what applies to others will apply to me, not the case, they denied me twice last year, I gave up till after I hit the 14 month.

Try the pre-qualifier site and see what that say's, but give it time.

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.