Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just filed chapter 7 on 7/11

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just filed chapter 7 on 7/11

Hello everyone. I just filled chapter on 7/11 and I checked credit karma app, and it already shows I have filled. I'm eager to rebuild my credit but, I don't really know where to start I've heard about secured cards and unsecured cards. I presently don't have a bank account, but just a prepaid card my check goes on. So I NNNNEEEDD HELP! Lol tips, ect.. I trust that I've came to the right forum...
Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just filed chapter 7 on 7/11

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharge-to-700-in-24-months-or-less/td-...

The above post has been extremely helpful. Also remember patience is the key!! As for your banking issue, I would recommend getting in with a credit union if you can. Navy federal would be your best option if you qualify. I discharged on 6/23/15 and at the moment I'm sitting at a 600+ score on all 3 reports. I currently have 2 Capital One cards Quicksilver and Platinum Mastercards. It's a tough yet exciting time to start over and get a second chance to do things right. Welcome to the forums!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.