Re: Just got discharged! YAY

My attorney said it was fine since the card had such a low credit limit. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!!!  I have never worked in the BK field, but I should have had your attorney maybe instead of mine.  He used to send out letters every few months with reminders of things to do and not to do.. Applying for any credit was a no no.  I use to get letters from Cap 1 and Credit One during BK but shredded them.   Probably just a difference in lawyers... but the good thing is you are well on your way to re-establishing your credit and that is a wonderful feeling.  Good luck.

Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks NFCU
FICOs EQ - 670/EX - 702/TU - 696
Cap1 Q1 $3,500 / Cred 1 $1,675 / 1st Natl $2k / Kohl's $2,500 / Barclay Rew $2,150 / Barclay SM MC $4,800 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $17k / Lowes $7,800 / Best Buy $3k / NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $1,200

Hi Swipe,

Congratulations!! If you don't mind what were the terms of your Capital One Auto loan and what were your scores?

New Contributor

congratulations! :smileyhappy:

Ch13 filed 3/2009 : discharged 1/2014
Starting 2/16/2013:
EQ673 TU667
Current 12/30/2014: EX676 EQ684 TU668
Goal: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

My scores were 528 EX - 626 TU - 639 EQ

I recieved a heftt 16% APR for my car loan but Im happy. Prior to BK this was something I was never able to achieve and I recently recieved a nice promotion at work.

I plan on refinancing anyways at around the 6 month mark with a local credit union.

Thanks!

bdciegall wrote:

Hi Swipe,

Congratulations!! If you don't mind what were the terms of your Capital One Auto loan and what were your scores?

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.