SwipeToUnlock

Re: Just got discharged! YAY

My attorney said it was fine since the card had such a low credit limit. 

Regular Contributor
Legal_Girl

[ Edited ]

Wow!!!  I have never worked in the BK field, but I should have had your attorney maybe instead of mine.  He used to send out letters every few months with reminders of things to do and not to do.. Applying for any credit was a no no.  I use to get letters from Cap 1 and Credit One during BK but shredded them.   Probably just a difference in lawyers... but the good thing is you are well on your way to re-establishing your credit and that is a wonderful feeling.  Good luck.

Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014***
EQ FICO = 670
EX FICO = 696
TU FICO = 696
Cap 1 Quicksilver One $3.5k // Credit One $1,675 // First National $2k // Kohl's $1,500 // Barclay Rew MC $4,000 // Sallie Mae MC $4,800 // NFCU Visa Signature Cash Rewards $17k, Lowes $7,500 // Best Buy $3k
bdciegall

Hi Swipe,

Congratulations!! If you don't mind what were the terms of your Capital One Auto loan and what were your scores?

New Contributor
makeupho

congratulations! :smileyhappy:

Ch13 filed 3/2009 : discharged 1/2014
Starting 2/16/2013:
EQ673 TU667
Current 9/5/2014: EX646 EQ674 TU658
Goal: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
SwipeToUnlock

My scores were 528 EX - 626 TU - 639 EQ

I recieved a heftt 16% APR for my car loan but Im happy. Prior to BK this was something I was never able to achieve and I recently recieved a nice promotion at work.

I plan on refinancing anyways at around the 6 month mark with a local credit union.

Thanks!

bdciegall wrote:

Hi Swipe,

Congratulations!! If you don't mind what were the terms of your Capital One Auto loan and what were your scores?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+