cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda Bummed...:(

tag

Re: Kinda Bummed...:(

I stand corrected on the Orchard Bank site. Just went back to get that link and realized that site was only to login and manage your account. VERY sorry about that. The AMEX prepaid DOES NOT report, but they keep track in house. I was told that generally after 12 months the goal was to move people that demonstrate that they have desposable income (shown by having money deposited regularly) and never have declines on the card into an AMEX charge card. Plus aside from the little "pre paid" emblem on the R-side of the card, the thing looks almost exactly like a regular AMEX card. Not that something like that should matter, but lets fact it; it does....lol. Sorry again about the Orchard Bank thing.....

Trans FICO = 660 (01/6/2013) Equifax FICO = 654 (01/6/2013) Experian PLUS = 656 (1/6/2013)
Wallet = AMEX Prepaid with $300 every 2 weeks deposited, Cap One (Formerly Orchard Bank) $500 CL in SOCK-DRAWER, Credit One Bank Visa $1000 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, Discover Matrix $300 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, Fingerhut Charge Account $300 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, and Barclaycard MC with $1300 CL
Goal.....To break 750-775 by the end of 2013
DId not reach my 2012 Goal of 700... :-((
Message 11 of 21

Also Rhaeny....

I noticed there seems to be a big spread in your scores. Almost 100 points if memory serves..... Whats up with that if you don't mind me asking? Have you looked into that at all. I just noticed my Experian was a good deal lower yesterday than the rest and found out they were reporting a lot of stuff different and incorrectly. Just throwing that out there. 

Trans FICO = 660 (01/6/2013) Equifax FICO = 654 (01/6/2013) Experian PLUS = 656 (1/6/2013)
Wallet = AMEX Prepaid with $300 every 2 weeks deposited, Cap One (Formerly Orchard Bank) $500 CL in SOCK-DRAWER, Credit One Bank Visa $1000 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, Discover Matrix $300 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, Fingerhut Charge Account $300 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, and Barclaycard MC with $1300 CL
Message 12 of 21
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@powellfamily2009 wrote:

Also Rhaeny....

I noticed there seems to be a big spread in your scores. Almost 100 points if memory serves..... Whats up with that if you don't mind me asking? Have you looked into that at all. I just noticed my Experian was a good deal lower yesterday than the rest and found out they were reporting a lot of stuff different and incorrectly. Just throwing that out there. 

Ha!! It's that skanky Experian!!! Those idiots! I am fighting that right now.  I have two accounts from CU's that are not showing IIB and posting 180 days late or KD for 5 1/2 years.  I am so ready to explode.  If these accounts were corrected I would have to see one heck of a jump in scores.  But yea I'm working on it....slowly and painfully but working on it.

Oh and some of the same accounts on Equifax and TU are reporting zero balance and IIB but oh noooooo.....not EXP!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 13 of 21
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Experian is my least favorite too!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 14 of 21
MzCharming
New Contributor

Hi Everyone!!!

I am sorry that I am just now repying to all this! 

First off, I have not gotten any offers in the mail just yet.. :/ Just had my 341 meeting and I am In the process of waiting on alot of my information being updated with the CBs. 

I just applied for a PNC secured card and I am waiting to find out the status of that. Maybe another week or two. 

Right now, I have no new credit and I am not even sure where to look. I have tried BOA (denied secured) First Premier (denied), Cap One Secured (denied) I don't know who else to try,  If anyone has any addl information. Please let me know. 

Thanks!

ANW

Where I Started: TU: 492 EQ: 411 EX: 486
Where I Am: TU:550 EQ: 530, EX 557
Message 15 of 21
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@MzCharming wrote:

Hi Everyone!!!

I am sorry that I am just now repying to all this! 

First off, I have not gotten any offers in the mail just yet.. :/ Just had my 341 meeting and I am In the process of waiting on alot of my information being updated with the CBs. 

I just applied for a PNC secured card and I am waiting to find out the status of that. Maybe another week or two. 

Right now, I have no new credit and I am not even sure where to look. I have tried BOA (denied secured) First Premier (denied), Cap One Secured (denied) I don't know who else to try,  If anyone has any addl information. Please let me know. 

Thanks!

ANW

You need to clean up your credit reports first to make sure everything is reporting accurately.  Until then you are wasting hard pulled inquiries that are bring your scores down even further.  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 16 of 21

I couldn't agree with Rheany more. Try the AMEX prepaid and clean up your credit after your plan is confirmed in BK. 

Message 17 of 21
MzCharming
New Contributor

Thank you GOD!!!!!

My very 1st SECURED (PNC) card was approved today and is being sent out!!! I feel like running about the place!Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 21
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@MzCharming wrote:

Thank you GOD!!!!!

My very 1st SECURED (PNC) card was approved today and is being sent out!!! I feel like running about the place!Smiley Very Happy

Congrats, but now look at cleaning up your reports.  I bet there are items on there not being reported correctly.  At this point if you keep applying you are doing yourself more harm than good.

Message 19 of 21
MzCharming
New Contributor

I am most def about to buckle down on all three reportsd. My first round of disputes are back and stupidly, I disputed everything at one time. Rookie mistake, I know! Now I am in the process of working on the second round of disputes... by mail this time and my first round of re-age/goodwill letters on the stuff (student loans) that is left

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.