Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda Bummed...:(

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Kinda Bummed...:(

@MzCharming wrote:

I am most def about to buckle down on all three reportsd. My first round of disputes are back and stupidly, I disputed everything at one time. Rookie mistake, I know! Now I am in the process of working on the second round of disputes... by mail this time and my first round of re-age/goodwill letters on the stuff (student loans) that is left

Okay that is awesome news that you are doing clean up.  Just wanted to make sure that you knew that this is what you should be doing.  Keep going at it and don't give up.  It will get better!  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.