Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's

Yay! I was approved. I also got the measly $300 credit limit but it's fine. I don't think I'd spend more than that on one trip and I'll end up paying in full every month anyway.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 15
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Look at you! It's better than nothing right? It is my lowest CL on any of my TLs, but, hope it grows.

They (Kohls) have a new Yes2You loyalty rewards program you should sign up for.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@0REDSOX7 wrote:

They (Kohls) have a new Yes2You loyalty rewards program you should sign up for.

Thanks!  I went to sign up and I got a message saying I already have one. I had no idea. I had to go find an old email in order to get the number. Apparently, I have 75 points already.

Message 13 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

I was saying the 1.5% cash back on the Cap1 could possibly yield more valuable rewards at times.
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval. I applied yesterday in store and recieved the CL of $300 I felt I had a good chance due to capital one being the issuer (I have a capital one card with $2000 limit and my auto loan with cap one). She informed me that is their standard CL for new card holders but you can call and recon if you wanted a higher limit.  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.