Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LendUp Arrow Visa after Ch7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LendUp Arrow Visa after Ch7

Hi guys,
I just wanted to let everyone know of a potential new option on the road to rebuilding after Bankruptcy discharge 7/17. I received a prequalified offer in the mail for a $0 annual fee visa. This is my first $0 fee card offer so I'm excited. I was approved for an $800 limit and it offers CLI's periodically. I now have a $1000 credit builder loan with my credit union. A CreditOne card with a $600 limit and now this card. I'm gonna relax and focus on getting to 1 year post discharge. Hopefully then Capital One will let me back in their good graces. Have a good evening everyone!
23 REPLIES 23
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Re: LendUp Arrow Visa after Ch7

I received this offer too!! Is there a catch? I read the fine print and could not find one other than the very high APR (which I would pay in full each month so wouldn't matter)?? Almost sounded too good to be true. Do they report to all three CRAs? Love to hear your (and anyone else's) experience with them! Thank you!
Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,
The card and phone App are great. I received the card quickly and they doreport to all 3 CRA's. The only issue I've seen so far is that my payment was held for 7 days. The payment is posted immediately but they didnt release the amount for a week. I used a very small amount so it was fine.
Message 3 of 24
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

I finally bit the bullet yesterday and applied. I WAS APPROVED!! $1000 starting limit (unsecured!) and they do yearly reviews for credit line increases, no annual fee, no "introduction" fee (or whatever they call it), report to all 3 bureaus, 25% APR (blah! Won't carry a balance)...just a bare bones Visa card. I'm so happy just to be approved and continue my rebuild. Haven't dealt with their customer service yet and should receive card in about 10 days. Will keep everyone posted. It looks like they're only accepting applications from those who got a prequalified offer in the mail at this time. I am only 3 months post discharge. Smiley Happy
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 4 of 24
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Oh and they pulled Transunion (by far my lowest score...as seen in my signature lol), if anyone was wondering.
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw this as fair approval odds in credit karma, and after reading this post I decided to go for it. My bk was discharged on 12/29 yay me!  But only the Experian has been updated so far. My TU score is currently 614, and I was approved for $750 with an annual fee of $59. I went through the credit karma link, I didn’t have an “offer” so I don’t know if that’s why I got the $59 fee. I am currently happy that I was approved. I was approved for a capitalone last month with the $300 credit line. I burned a lot of companies in my BK so I’m really happy to be getting in again! I would encourage others in my situation to apply. 

Message 6 of 24
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I’m so excited too lol. I thought there was a catch when I received the offer in the mail saying there were no fees and up to a $1000 starting limit with possible yearly CLI. My card should be arriving any day now. It’s taking a while lol. So weird that they’re charging you an AF! Mine is no AF and I read the fine print so it won’t be assessed ever. My credit is crap right now and they pulled my lowest score (Transunion). I tried to get back in with Capital One but I burned them for $2800 so I was declined for their secured card two months post-discharge. I may have to wait a year. 

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was discharged Friday...finally after a slight delay. I went to apply for this card but couldn’t because I don’t have a mail offer code. I was pretty bummed.
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn’t have an offer code either. I found the link through credit karma and it let me apply without the code. I think that may be why I also have the AF however I am happy to have a second card under my belt with a higher limit than the $300 from cap1.
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the link that I used directly from credit karma. As you can see this offer does include the AF so it’s up to you if you want to app for it. But i was approved with the scores I posted above.

https://www.lendup.com/card/offer?inviteCode=ArwOpp1233&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=creditkarm...

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.