Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life after Ch. 13

tag
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Life after Ch. 13

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 1.49.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 1.48.41 PM.png

I filed Ch. 13 in 2011, was discharged in 2016.  It's due to fall off of my reports in May of this year.  After reading about EE, I've been working the past 2 weeks to see if I could push the clean up of my reports a little more quickly.  Today, I logged onto CK (I know it's Vantage scoring, but still) and saw this and was so thrilled.  The TU report is CLEAN!  Spoke with EX and only thing left is the BK but it will fall off end of this month.  EQ has BK left, no other baddy, and up until now, it's always been the highest score.  I can't wait until I can refresh my CCT reports tomorrow to see the FICO scores!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Life after Ch. 13

wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 1.49.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 1.48.41 PM.png

I filed Ch. 13 in 2011, was discharged in 2016.  It's due to fall off of my reports in May of this year.  After reading about EE, I've been working the past 2 weeks to see if I could push the clean up of my reports a little more quickly.  Today, I logged onto CK (I know it's Vantage scoring, but still) and saw this and was so thrilled.  The TU report is CLEAN!  Spoke with EX and only thing left is the BK but it will fall off end of this month.  EQ has BK left, no other baddy, and up until now, it's always been the highest score.  I can't wait until I can refresh my CCT reports tomorrow to see the FICO scores!

@2Green, I couldn't be happier for you! THAT my friend is no easy accomplishment, congratulations! Have a great weekend ahead!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! Congrats on your journey! 

Message 3 of 10
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

@2Green, I couldn't be happier for you! THAT my friend is no easy accomplishment, congratulations! Have a great weekend ahead!!

Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much!  It's been a long journey but the light at the end of the tunnel is the best!

Message 4 of 10
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

wrote:

Amazing! Congrats on your journey! 

Thank you!  It's been a long journey and I'm so glad to have made it this far!

Message 5 of 10
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

My updated FICO scores this morning.  To say I'm excited would be an understatement:

Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 7.29.03 AM.png

Message 6 of 10
missy42
Regular Contributor

Congrats I was so excited to see your post as I am only 6 months into my ch13 but this gives me hope! Great job I'll be happy when I'm on the other side of my Ch13 like you!
Filed Ch 13- 8/29/17
Message 7 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Much congrats to you!! The BK road is always long, and there is also hope at the end!!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Such a great feeling huh? I see you have a citi Costco, when did you get that approval? Did you burn citi IIB?
Message 9 of 10
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Congrats!!! Such a great feeling huh? I see you have a citi Costco, when did you get that approval? Did you burn citi IIB?

Thank you!  I was actually approved for that about 6 months post DC.  I did not burn Citi.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.