Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged into a 34 point jump

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logged into a 34 point jump

2 of my 3 new Cap1 cards hit this morning (1 is my wife's which I am an AU on). Saw a 34 point jump in my Experian score, 25 points on Equifax, and 14 points on Transunion. I think the main reason was both of those cards have very little utilization and brought my total utilization down to about 3%. When my Quicksilver card hits (it's been more heavily used) I think it might bring it down a couple of points, but rejoicing this morning.

It's great timing too, because we are going to apply for an apartment today. That score jump should definitely help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mzniko
Valued Member

Re: Logged into a 34 point jump

Congrats....that's awesome! !!!
Message 2 of 5
panthersguy
New Contributor

How long did it take before your cards started reporting?? My wife and I both have new Cap1 cards and have had them for about a week....still not being reported on our reports yet...I'm looking forward to the increases like you got on yours!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine the last week of July and they just started reporting, so about 4 weeks or so. Still waiting on 1 to report.

Message 4 of 5
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Awesome........

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.