Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking closely at all my CR's.

tag
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Looking closely at all my CR's.

I was looking closely at all my CR's from the 3 bureaus when I noticed that Equifax and Experian are both showing a B of A credit card I had as IIB, but having a balance of $11, 633.  TU shows it as IIB with a $0 balance.  Through the link on myFico, I logged onto my credit reports through EQ and EX and disputed the amounts on those accounts.  I also noticed that EQ has listed 2 B of A accounts.  Same original balances, both IIB, but different account start dates.  Any thoughts?  Did I take the right steps?  What else should I do regarding this erroneous second B of A account?  I have not yet received my discharge.  Have my efforts been pointless since I'm not yet discharged?  Thanks for any information you can provide.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Re: Looking closely at all my CR's.

Well..here's an unexpected and undesired outcome of my dispute.  My account on EQ changed from "closed" and "included in bankruptcy" to "open" and IIB and my EQ score dropped 17 points.  Any advice?  What should my next step be?  I've asked my lawyer.  I'm pretty upset.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.