cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member for Experian - Noticed Dates on BK13 listed oddly - Worth Dispute to remove?

tag
DaUsMsB
Contributor

Member for Experian - Noticed Dates on BK13 listed oddly - Worth Dispute to remove?

I know I filed in November, but while looking at my report from Experian, the way they have the dates listed, it almost looks like they have our BK13 listed as filed on Jan-11-2008? If so, then it's been 7yrs? So should I dispute, and if so would I be successful?

experian Screenshot

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: Member for Experian - Noticed Dates on BK13 listed oddly - Worth Dispute to remove?

You can disput it but be prepared for them to come back with the correct dates. That's the worst thing that could happen.
Message 2 of 5
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: Member for Experian - Noticed Dates on BK13 listed oddly - Worth Dispute to remove?

what do the other two bureaus report?  Do they report the same thing?

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 3 of 5
DaUsMsB
Contributor

I did dispute it on Transunion awhile back and it's gone, it still shows for Equifax, but not sure what the date its.  I'm a member there too, I'll see if I can pull some kind of form.  I noticed on experian it showed this date and was wondering if I could post my Experian credit report from themselves as proof as the date is past due for deletion.

Message 4 of 5
DaUsMsB
Contributor

Re: Member for Equifax - Noticed Dates on BK13 listed oddly - Worth Dispute to remove?

Oh man, I mixed up Experian and Equifax (just changed Subjcet to reflect Equifax), I actually pulled the screenshot in original post from Equifax not Experian...Like I said, Transunion it is off....and I just looked at Experian and it shows this date:

Date Filed
11/18/2008

So maybe I could get lucky of having it pull off on Equifax but not Experian?  It's not much longer now for them to fall off anyways, but it sure would be nice to have them off earlier.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.