Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Military Star Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Military Star Approval!

Bk 7 discharged in May. Military star was IIB for I believe around $3600. I called the bk department today, left a message, and an hour later, received the phone call back. She removed the block from my social and said I was free to apply immediately. Approved for $5k!! All scores above 600 with my middle being 624. Only thing reporting on my credit is credit one bank with a $450 limit, children's Place with $500 limit (shopping cart trick) and my self lender account. Good to have it back, but definitely much wiser this time around! I only want to get back in with Capital One and NFCU and that will be it for me. I said I didn't want any cards, but a good credit score is good to have!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pinoy
Established Member

Re: Military Star Approval!

congrats 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I would go with a USAA card before I went with Cap One though, if the limitless is available in your state it is IMO the best card around period! 

Message 3 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I would go with a USAA card before I went with Cap One though, if the limitless is available in your state it is IMO the best card around period! 

That will depend on if the OP burned them in their BK.  USAA is a 5-7 yrs post DC for a CC approval. 

Congrats on the Military Star approval!!! Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't have any Usaa products. Mainly Synchrony bank, cap one, personal loans, etc, so is it still 5-7 years after bk for USAA?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.