Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More of a rant...

tag
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

More of a rant...

...sorry, just had to vent.

I am one week post "late date to object" and still have not received my discharge.  I am stalking PACER (and racking up fees) and call the VCIS to see if I im in a new status other than "AWAITING DISCHARGE"

Ugh - I have my new (to me) car all picked out and just waiting on that piece of paper so the dealer can do their stuff, and the judge hasn't done anything yet.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Okay, well, thats the end of my rant.

Be well, folks!

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Officer737
Established Contributor

Re: More of a rant...

Damn bro sorry, hope they hurry up for you!

Message 2 of 6
JRJ_INC

My 341 Hearing was on 11/4/2013 and my BK7 was discharged on 1/23/2014 so it took me about two weeks after the last day to object. Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer!

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

2-4 weeks post final day to object is normal for the discharge. It all depends on how slammed the particular court is...

Message 4 of 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

i know it can take longer. I am just in a hurry to get this rebuild going. 

My my attorney said it has been two to three days post in the court we filed, so I was running off those expectations. Oh well, any day now I suppose. 

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 5 of 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

GOOD NEWS!

PACER shows the case status as "AWAITING CLOSING" and I can see the "Order discharging debtor" under the history of documents (two pages) - but it is currently blank.  I am hoping it's just a timing thing - but, I THINK I AM THERE!!!!! I THINK I THINK I THINK!!!!!!

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.